Thursday, March 20, 2008

First Day of Spring!!



Today is the First Day of Spring and I could not be happier. Although, I must say it does not feel like spring outside today. Since it is cooler here in Michigan still, I can't put away my long sleeves and sweaters and wear t-shirts and dresses. I can't wait for that first warm day when I can put on crop pants and a tee. It is going to be amazing! Even though it is not warm here, I still have Spring Fever and am craving all the new fashions for the season. I was reading the March issue of Lucky this morning and I am really excited about full skirts are still in style and cuter than ever. I love the flirty appeal of these skirts. They make you look chic and feel feminine paired with a tighter fitting shirt. Create a sassy and classic look with a tighter top tucked in and finished with a great pair of high heels. Right now I am obsessing the Soundgirl Pleated Skirt. A possible purchase after work? I think so!

No comments: