Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My Handbag Obsession


With Spring approaching I have been doing some shopping getting my wardrobe ready with bright colors and fun prints, but right now I am really excited about the latest trends in handbags. I have a slight obsession with handbags and clutches, after all, a girl can never have too many! A handbag is great accent to the most basic ensembles. You can really make your outfit stand out and become complete with the right handbag.

Lately, I have been looking for handbags that will be perfect for my vacation in the Dominican. I am really quite obsessed with this leather woven handbag with drawstrings. It will be perfect for Summer as well. I absolutely love it, and it comes in black and silver. I actually saw the same style bag in the March issue of Lucky. Only it was close to $200.00. jbandme.com has the same style bag for $75.00. That is amazing. I can look like a celebrity without spending too much money!

If you have an obsession with handbags of all types, check out jbandme.com to view their latest collection. Enjoy adding a little arm candy to your wardrobe!

No comments: