Tuesday, March 10, 2009
This is my favorite time of the year when I can discover all the new spring trends and get really excited for warmer weather and less layers! Here are a few of our favorite spring trends this year.
1. T-Shirt like blazers. These ultra chic blazers are comfortable and cool for spring and summer. You can play down this style with a great pair of fitted denim.
2. Tribal print and bohemian inspired designs. As stated in the previous post, this is going to be huge for spring and summer and we just can't get enough of it. The bright and surprising mix of colors make these pieces a must have this season.
3. Soft and Feminine prints are another favorite of ours. We love to see soft colors and mix of florals and butterflies on tops and accessories. This simple yet chic trend is perfect to capture that light, feminine air.
4. Loosely tailored pieces paired with a comfortable boy look is another amazing trend this season. We are excited to see that plaid is still a must have trend and paired
with a rugged pair of denim, you have a casual and put together style.
5. Nothing says sweetly sophisticated like a shift mini and a crop jacket. We love the ease of this style. Pair your favorite shift mini with a simple crop jacket and a pair of strapy heels for a playful, all over perfect look.
There are many more amazing trends for spring! More to come in future post. Check out jbandme.com this week for 30% off shoes and more shoes on sale with deeper discounts. A girl can never have too many shoes!
Thank you ladies!