Tuesday, February 10, 2009
I decided this morning that I would share with you my top 5 favorite products and why. Here is my list, not in any specific order.
1. We the Free Crochet Stripe Top. I am actually wearing that top right now with a safari love quote scarf and William Rast sadie straight. This is my casual and comfortable go to outfit.
2. Free People Matador top. I recently bought this top and love wearing it with my black skinny jeans and tall boots. I love adding layers of necklaces to make this top even more unique.
3. We the Free Racer Hoodie. I only wish I had this top. I would wear it all the time in the summer with a tee shirt underneath and rolled up jeans.
4. Dogeared Wisdom Pearl Necklace. I do not have this necklace, but it is so simple and elegant I know I would wear it all the time. I would layer other necklaces with it though.
5. Lastly, the Jeffrey Campbell Frill Heels. I absolutely Love Jeffrey Campbell shoes. They are so comfortable and the quality is definitely worth the price of these shoes. I have them in red and wear them all the time!
What are some of your favorite pieces right now? I would to read about them. Remember, I am giving away a Whatever it Takes Bag this week. Leave a comment why you deserve to win! Thanks for following my style.