Thursday, September 27, 2007

Sweet and Sexy




Laura – Getting ready for an evening out always rings the question “what to wear?” You want to dress up, but don’t want to be to dressy. So what are some good options for these types of situations? I will always opt back to the dark denim. It’s sexy, slimming, and can make any outfit look a little more evening wearable. In my outfit today I have paired some dark, ankle length Citizens of Humanity jeans with a blousy, fun Susana Monaco top, along with my favorite Lovely People heels. The outfit is sexy and kept simple. I always try to pair these pants with a roomier shirt/blouse since my bottom half has a more form fitting piece. It just helps balance the body a bit. Shauna – I love this outfit. There is nothing sexier or more lady-like on a woman than a sheer blouse. My boyfriend absolutely loves this one on me. Paired with a skinny leg black jean, the look is both comfortable and classy. I can wear this to work or out for dinner with friends. It is the perfect day to night outfit and we all love that option. Note the J Brand jeans (which I absolutely love). This brand is incredible – incredible cuts, incredible comfort – I just love it. I highly recommend this brand. Sara: Sweet meets classy is my favorite way to dress. The look is appropriate for any situation. I can wear it to work and after work for a little fun out with the girls. Today I am wearing a bubble skirt that is not only flattering on but spices up my casual Splendid Henley. My bubble skirt sits higher on my waist which allows me tuck in my shirt to show off curves which is a hot look this season. Paired with a beaded black necklace and my favorite Jeffery Campbell “Flapper” flats this outfit shows off my sweeter yet sassy side.

No comments: