Tuesday, March 10, 2009
This is my favorite time of the year when I can discover all the new spring trends and get really excited for warmer weather and less layers! Here are a few of our favorite spring trends this year.
1. T-Shirt like blazers. These ultra chic blazers are comfortable and cool for spring and summer. You can play down this style with a great pair of fitted denim.
2. Tribal print and bohemian inspired designs. As stated in the previous post, this is going to be huge for spring and summer and we just can't get enough of it. The bright and surprising mix of colors make these pieces a must have this season.
3. Soft and Feminine prints are another favorite of ours. We love to see soft colors and mix of florals and butterflies on tops and accessories. This simple yet chic trend is perfect to capture that light, feminine air.
4. Loosely tailored pieces paired with a comfortable boy look is another amazing trend this season. We are excited to see that plaid is still a must have trend and paired
with a rugged pair of denim, you have a casual and put together style.
5. Nothing says sweetly sophisticated like a shift mini and a crop jacket. We love the ease of this style. Pair your favorite shift mini with a simple crop jacket and a pair of strapy heels for a playful, all over perfect look.
There are many more amazing trends for spring! More to come in future post. Check out jbandme.com this week for 30% off shoes and more shoes on sale with deeper discounts. A girl can never have too many shoes!
Thank you ladies!
Friday, March 6, 2009
OK it is now time to announce our last winner for the Meet the Team Giveaways. We were really happy to see a great response and to read all of your comments! Thank you ladies for all your support!
The winner of the Dogeared Necklace is Angela. We wanted to give you a gift since you give these necklaces to other people as a gift but not yourself. That is why you deserve a nice gift for yourself!
If you could e-mail me your information that would be great! E-mail me at email@example.com.
Thanks again everyone and have a great weekend!
Free Shipping all weekend on any order at jbandme.com
Thursday, March 5, 2009
This morning the birds were chirping, which is a sure sign that spring is soon to arrive. I can't wait for the warm air and spring/summer trends. One of the trends that I am absolutely in love with is the desire to dress global. I have always been a fan of this style picking up pieces on my trips to Mexico, and now that it is everywhere it is easier to capture this look. Currently Language Los Angeles has the best pieces to really look the part.
Some of our favorite highlights of this trend is the impeccable embroidered detailing and bead accents. You can find this trend popping up in tops, dresses, jewelry, handbags,and even shoes. Here are a couple of our top picks for this trend. The Language Los Angeles Zulu Tube Dress with the 525 shrug and this gorgeous necklace. Find other great styles on the website and more to come.
Have a great day everyone!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
The winner of our Beads by Bettina necklace from Sandy's style week is Gittyup! Congrats on your win! We just loved your post about the vacuum for a Valentine's Day present. It was something that we all could relate to. We also love your blog. It is very inspirational! Please e-mail me with your information so we can send you the beautiful necklace. E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you Gittyup. Thank you ladies for contributing to this blog. Next announcement will be the winner of the Dogeared necklace!