Thursday, March 5, 2009

Global Trends


This morning the birds were chirping, which is a sure sign that spring is soon to arrive. I can't wait for the warm air and spring/summer trends. One of the trends that I am absolutely in love with is the desire to dress global. I have always been a fan of this style picking up pieces on my trips to Mexico, and now that it is everywhere it is easier to capture this look. Currently Language Los Angeles has the best pieces to really look the part.

Some of our favorite highlights of this trend is the impeccable embroidered detailing and bead accents. You can find this trend popping up in tops, dresses, jewelry, handbags,and even shoes. Here are a couple of our top picks for this trend. The Language Los Angeles Zulu Tube Dress with the 525 shrug and this gorgeous necklace. Find other great styles on the website and more to come.

Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I tried this dress on! It is sooo cute and summery. Once spring arrives you could easily wear a cream colored cardi over it until the warmer weather arrives (I'm located in Mi so unfortunately that won't be for awhile)
I am really into the global motif right now as well especially when ti comes to my jewelry, you can really find some great pieces.

Anonymous said...

I agree with shop gal. This is a great piece that you can wear during the day or you can wear the dress at night dressed up more. I can't wait for summer dresses!